Last week the kids celebrated 100 days of school. I have no idea why they do this, but I’m always up for a class party. Anyhow, E was given a packet of papers to complete centered on the theme of “100”. I thought it would bring a bit of smile to you all on an otherwise dreary, cold February day.
1. During our first 100 days, I really liked to… eat candy.
2. but I would really like to forget about…. eating healthy
3. I’d really like to have 100….Dollars
4. If I had $100 I would….spend it all on gum or cucumbers.
So, let me get this straight. I have a sugar crazed, money hungry six year old who may or may not like to eat cucumbers, seeing as they are healthy. And we know how he feels about eating healthy. Now, for the piece de resistance:
5. Draw what you look like when you are 100 years old….
(I kid you not) He drew a picture of a gravestone with “E Coyle” scrawled across it.
I have nothing to add to that.